+ 1300

kWp Installed


Annual Return


kWh Generated Yearly

928.2 Tons

CO2 Avoided Yearly

About us

Phuket Solar is a full-service renewable energy company, providing customized design, sales, and installation of state of the art solar photovoltaic systems.

Phuket Solar was founded in early 2014 by CEO / Engineer Rosario Antonio Sanna following his widespread success in Southern Italy, between 2007 - 2012, of solar utility scale installations , totaling 28 MegaWatts; where Mr. Sanna directly coordinated all operations and gained his exemplary reputation within the sector.

The same knowledge and experience is now the core of Phuket Solar and together with our innovative vision, our technical partnerships and our flexible ability to carry out all sorts of tasks, led us to become Phuket’s #1 photovoltaic system contractor.

Our mission is to provide complete solar solutions that always outperform customer expectations.


Headstart International School

The first school in Phuket to commit to green, renewable and sustainable energy with a stunning 550 kWp photovoltaic system. 55% of the solar modules are installed on the 2 main building roofs while the remaining 45% has been intelligently designed to provide shading for the car park, adding an extra benefit to the whole project.

Nai Harn Warehouse

This is the first phase of the photovoltaic rooftop for the new warehouse/management building of the famous house complex Nai Harn'. The second phase, commissioned for the year 2019, will integrate the existing silicon modules array in order to achieve the total installed capacity of 300 kWp. Stay Tuned!

Bangtao Residence BIPV

Wonderful installation of "see-through" solar modules for the main entrance of an upcoming eco friendly residence in Bangtao. Combining functionality with its 8 kWp output and modern design that gives a futuristic look to the building.

Bangtao Private Villa

This 8 kWp Mono crystalline solar array feeds the house and an EPS battery bank in the events of power failure from the main grid.

A small portion of the array independently power the solar swimming pool DC pump, a product that runs with zero impact on the electricity bill.

Chalong Private Villa

A private villa installation of a very performant hybrid system with a generous lithium battery bank. The 17 kWp solar array feeds directly the house and charges the batteries as well. This property does not suffer any longer from the numerous power cutoffs from the public grid, and all appliances are also well protected from the frequent surge spikes. 

Join us