Phuket Solar now offers solar HYBRID Inverters (Off Grid) that feature the high-frequency switching technology and are highly efficient with the result of higher energy savings for customers seeking solutions that help reducing monthly electricity bills.
Hybrid Phuket Solar inverters feature AC chargers and charge controllers that allow the use of batteries from 200Ah up to 4000Ah. Such systems allow the creation of very efficient UPS (Unit Power Supply) using free solar energy from your solar panels, ideal for businesses and also residential buildings.
Hybrid Phuket Solar inverters are designed to interconnect in parallel in order to increase the overall power of your solar installation by simply adding more inverters.
There are really endless applications for this high-tech product.
• Inverter pure sine wave
• Ability to connect in parallel
• Charge Controller MPPT integrated
• Voltage Range selectable input for appliances and personal computers
• Charging voltage selectable suitable for batteries with high ratings Ah
• Setting priorities AC input / Photovoltaic
• Compatible with generators
• Auto-restart when power returns from the power supply after power failure
• Protection of overload and short-circuit
• Intelligent Charger
• Function cold start
For domestic consumption it means using ‘own’ self-produced electricity. That is, when the panels are achieved by the sun’s rays, the energy produced has three possible routes:
charging any batteries, or the placing in enel mains. For the home input occurs on the low voltage network (managed by PEA or MEA).
In the first two cases the consumption takes place: in the first case it is instantaneous consumption, in the second it is deferred consumption. In this case, the system temporarily collects in batteries the energy produced during the day to make it available in the evening and the night.
Design & Development by Dirt Cheap SEO